How to Have Fun in Rhode Island (And Avoid the Spread of Coronavirus)
Here are our top picks:
- You can still eat well and stay healthy: Here’s a list of restaurants taking extra precautions and offering takeout.
- Take a break from the news and watch a movie filmed in Rhode Island.
- Gyms are closed, but you can still stay fit with our favorite virtual workouts from local studios.
- Catch up on your reading with our favorite juicy stories in Rhode Island Monthly, from novelist Ann Hood’s West Warwick love shack to an article from our archives on a Woonsocket serial killer.
- Did you know Rhode Island had its own vampire hunter?
- Make a magical (and healthy!) meal out of pantry staples with this root vegetable salad.
- There’s no place to practice social distancing like the woods. Here are five hikes off the beaten path.
- Speaking of remote: The state’s north-south trail is a great place to get away from it all.
- Brunch at home with our favorite morning-time recipes from local chefs.