Things To Do in October
Discover the best things to do in Rhode Island this month. Here are our top picks:
- There’s nothing better than a warm cider doughnut on a fall day; here are our favorite spots.
- The orchards are calling: Head to a local farm for apple picking!
- Need some fall decor? These local businesses have picture-perfect products, including plants, pumpkins, hay bales and more.
- Make a reservation at one of our favorite spots for outdoor dining.
- Hit up the Guild PVD’s popup beer garden by the Providence Pedestrian Bridge for al fresco brews with a view.
- As always, plan on seven days of fun with our Five Can’t-Miss Events This Week in Rhode Island.