Make a Hot Club Meal Kit for Dinner Tonight
The restaurant is offering five different meal kits, plus the option to add beer or wine to your curbside order.
Do you need a little fun in your weekday meal? The Hot Club is offering five different Hot Box meal kits for $40. Each box has the ingredients for you to cook a fun meal at home and a few grocery staples, too. Plus, add beer or wine to your Hot Box and pickup curbside for an easy, on-the-goal meal.
Choose a Hot Box Option:
*Please note: substitutions are not available for the Hot Box orders.
The Saugy Box
Have a Saugy with all the trimmings. This kit includes:
• 6 Saugy hot dogs
• 6 rolls
• Chili topping
• 1 onion
The Burger Box
Summer’s almost here. Time to get your grill on. This kit includes:
• 4 burgers
• 4 slices of cheese
• 1 onion
• Green leaf lettuce
• 1 tomato
The Chick-Z Box
Looking for a lighter meal option? Try chicken on a stick with signature spices. This kit includes:
• 6 chicken sticks
• Side of spice
The Stuffie Box
A Rhode Island favorite! Close your eyes and it’s like you’re sitting by Narragansett Bay. This kit includes:
• 4 stuffies
• 1 lemon
• 1 container of Frank’s Red Hot
The Sausage Box
Everything you need for sausage and pepper sandwiches that’ll make you feel like you’re back at McCoy Stadium in summer. This kit includes:
• 4 sausages
• 4 rolls
• 1 pepper
• 1 onion
Each Hot Box also contains these grocery staples:
*Please note: Grocery items depend on availability.
• 1 half gallon of milk
• 1 loaf of bread
• 1 box of penne pasta
• 1 container of orange juice
• 1 dozen brown eggs
• 1 roll of paper towels
• 1 roll of toilet paper
• 1 bottle of Granny Squibb iced tea
• 1 stick of butter
• Assorted produce
How it Works:
1. Call the Hot Club between 10 a.m. and noon ad let them know which Hot Box you want. Have your credit card ready. All Hot Box orders are prepaid.
2. Pick up your order the following day between 4 and 6 p.m., They will give you a pickup time when you place your order.
3. When you arrive, please call the Hot Club and pop the trunk so they can deliver your order using their extra safety protocols.
To order a Hot Box call 401-861-9007, or for additional information, click here.