Rhode Island Veterans Can Get Up to 10 Gallons of Free Gas

Veterans and active military members: get in on this free gas giveaway on Friday, July 1 until noon.
Man Pumping Gas

Via Getty.

Veterans and active military members can pump up to ten gallons of free gas into their vehicles on Friday, July 1 until noon, as appreciation for their service. Head to the Sunoco gas station at 101 Pleasant View Ave. in Smithfield with your veteran or active military ID to get your gas. This offer applies to the first 200 cars in line. With gas prices skyrocketing, a chance like this to save is a great way to honor the men and women of Rhode Island who have served in the armed forces. Sponsored by business owners Robert Skeffintgton, Robert Santilli and Billy Hogan, the lifelong friends partnered up to pay for 90 percent of the gas while Sunoco provides the remaining 10 percent.

The details: July 1. 10 a.m.–noon. Sunoco Gas Station, 101 Pleasant View Ave., Smithfield.

 

RELATED ARTICLES:

Southside Community Land Trust Remains at the Forefront of Urban Farming in Rhode Island

Stages of Freedom Has Rhode Island’s Only Local Black History Museum

Augustus Greens Delivers Healthy Microgreens to Your Home