You have been honored with a professional Excellence Award for being a top lawyer in our area.
The Professional Excellence Series from Rhode Island Monthly showcases the top professionals in a variety of fields, including law. These professionals are chosen on several criteria ranging from peer reviews, feedback from professionals in related fields, professional standing, and other data collected by a third-party survey and data company.
To create the list, Rhode Island Monthly contracted DataJoe Research to facilitate an online peer-voting process and Internet research process. DataJoe Research is a software and research company specializing in data collection and verification, and conducts various nominations across the United States on behalf of publishers. To create the list, DataJoe Research facilitated an online peer-voting process and confirmed that each published winner had, at time of review, a current, active license status with the appropriate state regulatory board. If DataJoe was not able to find evidence of a lawyer’s current, active registration with the state regulatory board, that lawyer was excluded from the list. In addition, any lawyer who has been disciplined for an infraction by the state regulatory board was excluded from the list. Finally, DataJoe presented the tallied result to Rhode Island Monthly for its final review and adjustments.
Final note. We recognize that there are many good lawyers who are not shown in this representative list. This is only a sampling of the huge array of talented professionals within the region. Inclusion in the list is based on the opinions of responding lawyers in the region. We take time and energy to ensure fair voting, although we understand that the results of this survey nomination and Internet research campaign are not an objective metric. We certainly do not discount the fact that many, many good and effective lawyers may not appear on the list.
Disclaimers. DataJoe uses best practices and exercises great care in assembling content for this list. DataJoe does not warrant that the data contained within the list are complete or accurate. DataJoe does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions herein whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. All rights reserved. No commercial use of the information in this list may be made without written permission from DataJoe.
As a 2022 Professional Excellence in the field of law honoree, you will be listed in a special section highlighting the awards in the June 2022 issue of Rhode Island Monthly, which boasts a readership of 175,000 readers per month.
In addition to being featured in the issue, Rhode Island Monthly is offering several opportunities to maximize your win including profiles, plaques and digital marketing tools.
To maximize your win, Rhode Island Monthly is offering the opportunity for winners to purchase profile space in the same issue to further showcase why you have been named top in your field.
Rhode Island Monthly offers the perfect audience for marketing your services.
Rhode Island Monthly subscribers are:
- Professional (72% hold professional/managerial positions)
- Educated (67% college graduated)
- Affluent (average household income is $210,000)
- Women (62%)
Readership: 175,000 readers per month
These four-color, formatted profiles consist of half and full-pages, for which we provide professional photography of the lawyer. Third, sixth and block sized profiles are also offered where the lawyer would supply the photo. Profile text can include information about the lawyer’s background, professional affiliations, areas of focus, and more. Writing assistance is available if needed. See word count below.
Formatted Ad Sizes
- Full-page profile includes professional photo of the lawyer or team, firm logo and 350 words of text
- Two-page profile includes professional photo, firm logo and 590 words of text. Second photo (building, signage, etc) to be provided by advertiser.
- Half-page profile includes professional photo of the lawyer or team, firm logo and 200 words of text
- Third-page profile includes headshot provided by the lawyer or team, firm logo and 100 words of text
- Sixth-page profile includes headshot provided by the lawyer, firm logo and 50 words of text
- Block profile includes headshot provided by the lawyer, firm logo and contact information
For rate information, you may contact your Rhode Island Monthly marketing consultant or Kieran Keating, associate publisher/sales at 401-649-4888 or email@example.com. Non-profile, general display advertising is also available.
Design layout included in profile fee. All copy should be emailed to your Rhode Island Monthly marketing consultant or to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word document by April 8, 2022. The text may be edited to ensure overall consistency, but you will get to see/approve any changes made. Writing assistance available upon request at no charge.
Photography: If your package includes photography, a photographer will call to set up your shoot. Photography to be scheduled in advance at your convenience. Please note that all shoots must occur before April 15, 2022. All photography taken by our photographers can be used only in Rhode Island Monthly Communications, Inc. publications, unless the image(s) have been purchased separately from the photographer
Ad close: April 8, 2022
Materials due: April 13, 2022
Newsstand date: May 30, 2022
Honorees who purchase third, half or full page profiles will be able to purchase additional color prints of their profile as an additional resource to promote their business.
500 copies = $225 (includes shipping)
1,000 copies = $325 (includes shipping)
- There are a variety of plaque options available, click the link below to view all plaques
- Customizable name and company name fields
How to Use
- Hang on the wall in your home office, professional office, lobby, conference room etc.
- Use the plaque as a reference to the awards program when speaking with clients and prospects
Please click the link below to browse and purchase your plaque.
Rhode Island Monthly is also offering window decals that spotlight you as an award honoree who is recognized as top in their field.
- Modern design
- Available in two sizes (10×14 and 6×8.75)
- Customizable name and company name fields
How to Use
- Place on your car window, door or window to office etc.
- Use the decal as a reference to the awards program when working on the go or when welcoming clients or prospects to your office
Please click the link below to browse and purchase your window decal.