Things To Do in January
Discover the best things to do in Rhode Island this month, including family-friendly activities, festivals, performances, food events and shows. Here are our top picks:
- If January has an upside, this is it: Check out our 6 favorite spots for ice skating in Rhode Island.
- Okay, one more upside: Hot chocolate! Here are 5 places that serve beyond-tasty cocoa, including the truly New England “Frostbite,” with cold brew, ice (we can handle it) and chocolate.
- Plan on seven days of fun with our Five Can’t-Miss Events This Week in Rhode Island.
- Hit up Monster Jam, go skating by the sea and sip brews with your favorite falcons in your January Bucket List.
- Introverted extroverts: This one’s for you. We’ve rounded up 6 local book clubs you can join this winter.
- It’ll snow eventually. And when it does, be prepared with our favorite winter adventures.
- ICYMI: We got the scoop on Biomes in North Kingstown, a family-friendly aquarium that’s fun for adult outings, too.