Things To Do in February
Discover the best things to do in Rhode Island this month, including family-friendly activities, festivals, performances, food events and shows. Here are our top picks:
- If winter has an upside, this is it: Check out our 6 favorite spots for ice skating in Rhode Island.
- Okay, one more upside: Hot chocolate! Here are 5 places that serve beyond-tasty cocoa, including the truly New England “Frostbite,” with cold brew, ice (we can handle it) and chocolate.
- Plan on seven days of fun with our Five Can’t-Miss Events This Week in Rhode Island.
- Taste your way around the Ocean State with the Best Doughnuts passport, roar to the Dunk for Monster Jam and make pretty nature-inspired valentines with the kiddos in your February Bucket List.
- Introverted extroverts: This one’s for you. We’ve rounded up 6 local book clubs you can join this winter.
- It’ll snow eventually. And when it does, be prepared with our favorite winter adventures.
- Cozy up at PVD’s newest tea house, which boasts a selection of zero-proof cocktails, too.