Take a Hike
Pack up and roll out with locally sourced hiking gear.
The days might still be cold, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend them inside binging on Netflix (though we’re not judging if you do). Pack up and roll out with this locally sourced hiking gear, certified for homebodies and adventurers alike.
- Poler Classic rucksack backpack, $89.95, Downcity Outfitters.
- Dog Treats, $12.99, Newport Jerky Company.
- Whiskey Marinated Beef Jerky, $8.99, Newport Jerky Company.
- Tick and Insect Repellent Spray Mist, $19.99, Newport Jerky Company.
- Yeti Rambler Colster, $24.99, Downcity Outfitters.
- Put Some Hair on Your Chest 5 oz. flask, $28, Frog and Toad.
- Granola Bars, $14 for a six pack, Beautiful Day Granola.
- Glee Gum, $11.95 for a twelve pack, Glee Gum.
- Yeti Rambler 36 oz. bottle, $49.99, Downcity Outfitters.
- Glorious Grape and Cool Beans Goat Milk Lip Butters, $3.50 each, Rachyl’s Goat Milk.
- Clever Zipster Rain Cape, $189, Cleverhood.
- Eco Tint Stick, $15.99, Raw Elements.
- Fred Perry Tipping Stripe beanie, $75, Downcity Outfitters.
- Rhode Island and Connecticut state map, $7.95, Barrington Books.