Promote your organization’s summer camp during peak planning season with our Online Summer Camp Guide. From computer and technology to athletic programs, day camps to overnights, this informative guide will help parents decide which local area camps are best suited for their children. This guide is built using responsive design, making the listings easy to navigate whether on a mobile device or a desktop. It will be prominently featured on our website from March 1 through June 30, 2022 and will be linked to an attractive categories module on our home page. The page received over 28,000 page views during the time frame in 2021.
What’s included in the package:
• Your camp name, address and phone number
• One large photo or video link (provided by you – choose from a seasonal camp shot, or your logo)
• 75 – 100 word description of your camp (provided by you, and copy edited by our team)
• Links to your website and social media channels
• Inclusion in list of camps in the print promotional ads. If booked before publication deadline.
How the guide will be promoted:
• 1/3 page ads in the magazine promoting the online guide
• Dedicated tweet (67,000+ followers) that links back to your specific listing
• Facebook posts (43,000+ followers) that will promote the guide
• A module that links to the guide will reside on the RIMonthly.com homepage
• A monthly ad in our e-newsletter, The 401 (15,000+ subscribers) will link to the guide
Frequency Camp Profile
Per Month – $170
Do all 4 months and get one FREE – $510 for 4 months
Once you have booked your space upload your listing details here.