84 East Matunuck Farm Drive, South Kingstown, RI 02879
4 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 3,200-Square Feet
This one-of-a-kind coastal home in East Matunuck Farms in South Kingstown, RI is the third annual Idea House from THIS OLD HOUSE®, the nation’s trusted adviser on building and home renovations. Set in a seaside conservation neighborhood with private walking trails, bike paths, and a pond, the Beach House at East Matunuck is ideally located near South County marinas and beaches.
A collaboration between local firms Sweenor Builders and Union Studio Architecture & Community Design (and numerous THIS OLD HOUSE® sponsors and contributors), the 3,200-square-foot, three-story shingle style residence delivers a range of features that are at the top of homeowners’ wish lists today.
The coastal and cozy home features a flexible layout that can welcome multiple generations, making it perfect for a growing family or empty nesters who want to entertain.
• durable, weather-resistant and energy-efficient building materials
• open floor plans for family gatherings
• ground-floor master suite, and other “age-in-place” design elements
• two second floor bedrooms, with bath and spacious landing area
• custom third-floor bunk room for hosting family and friends
• wraparound porch deck, second floor porch, 3-season screened in porch and fireplace, generous back patio and fire pit, plus an outdoor shower
• hard-working pet-friendly laundry/mudroom with a dog-washing station
• bonus game room above attached 2-car garage
• smart home features and state-of-the-art systems and from Lutron, Bose, and Carrier for maximum convenience and comfort
• custom word work throughout
• many of the decorative furnishings supplied by a professional interior designer are available as part of this one-of-a-kind sale!